Orebić is easily accessible by road and ferry. It is some 90 minutes drive from Dubrovnik and some 3-4 hours drive from Split, both of which are accessed via the Adriatic Highway (European route E65) which is accessed via nearby Ston. The drive from Ston to Orebić is breathtaking and takes you through some of Croatia's largest vineyards including those at Potomje and Postup. There are also spectacular sea views along the route. The road is constantly being upgraded and it is in generally good condition.
There are numerous ferry connections to Korcula each day from Orebic. The car ferry deposits passengers some 3-4 kilometres from Korcula Old Town and, therefore, is not suitable for foot passengers. There is also a passenger ferry that deposits passengers directly in Korcula Old Town. Car ferry tickets must be purchased in advance of boarding the ferry at the Jadrolinija booth near to Splitska Banka.
- If you are coming from Split our suggestion is to catch a car ferry from Drvenik to Trpanj. From Trpanj you will be in Orebić in 15 minutes,or Ploce to Trpanj.From Trpanj you will be in Orebic in 15 minnutes.
- Other way is to go with adriatic road to crossroads near Ston. Turn right to Pelješac road and for an hour you will be in Orebić.
- Fast coast line on relation from Rijeka to Dubrovnik stopes in Korčula just across Orebic . When you exit in Korčula small ferry line or passangare ship will take you to Orebić.
For 15 minutes you will be on your final destination.
- From Dubrovnik with adriatic road to crossroad, turn left to Pelješac road and for an hour you will be in Orebic.
- Fast coast line on relation from Dubrovnik to Rijeka (Split) stopes in Korčula just across Orebic. When you exit in Korčula, small ferry line or passangare ship will take you to Orebić. For 15 minutes you will be on your final destination.